Find a sense of purpose through meaningful employment.
Get caring support from knowledgeable professionals with over 20 years of experience in career and self discovery. You'll feel valued knowing you have someone in your corner to help you grow, expand your network and clarify your goals, strengths and opportunities.
Best of all, you can access all our services for FREE, virtually or in person!
Struggling to find the right job?
- Build a killer resume and cover letter
- Practice your interview skills
- Earn certificates
Not sure how to apply your education?
- Explore careers that suit your studies
- Network with industry leaders
- Rediscover yourself through personality and skill assessments
Transition from a job to a career.
- Switch jobs or get promoted
- Discover educational possibilities
- Make professional connections
YMCA Jumpstart to Employment (ages 16–30) teaches skills and confidence to find and keep a job in today's market and is funded by the Government of Canada's Youth Employment and Skills Strategy.
The Community Service Worker program (ages 17–29) prepares young adults for successful careers in the social service industry.