Our free services connect you with knowledgeable professionals in career discovery and a supportive community.
Discover your possibilities.
- Earn an hourly wage during workshops and gain access to financial supports as needed
- Design your own career path and develop a step-by-step plan to attain your goals
- Acquire interviewing tips and tricks, and connect with industry leaders
- Create polished and professional resumes and cover letters
- Explore your skills, values, interests, and educational possibilities
Who is eligible?
- Ages 17–29
- Must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or Protected Person living in British Columbia
- Must not be currently participating in another provincially- or federally-funded labour market program
How is the program funded?
YMCA Connects is made possible in part through the generosity of donors. We thank these community leaders for supporting the YMCA Connects:
- RBC Future Launch
- Government of Canada through the Canada-British Columbia Job Fund