Flexibility and fun in the gym, pool or sun
At the Y, we are always looking for individuals to join our Child & Youth team to play and lead kids in our camps. Whether it’s coaching basketball or dance, painting Pokémon or mermaids, hosting scavenger hunts or LEGO® contests—we have endless opportunities for you to have fun at work while making a difference in a child’s life.
- Free membership to the Kelowna Family Y, Downtown Y, and H2O
- A fun and friendly work environment—we promise the kids (and staff) are entertaining!
- Flexible schedules to suit your lifestyle
- Seasonal opportunities—work over spring break, summer, or stay with us longer
- Variety—rock a baby to sleep at 9; rock out in a dance party at 10
- Time can count towards hours required for graduation
- Advancement opportunities—our Y is growing, with a variety of departments and training opportunities to help our staff thrive
Join our team and help us make a difference
As a local charity devoted to building a healthier community, the Y offers endless opportunities to get involved and make a positive impact. If you want to build relationships that will last a lifetime and kick-start your career, we want to hear from you!
Senior Manager, Child & Youth, YMCA of Southern Interior BC
375 Hartman Road, Kelowna BC, V1X 2M9
Marianne, Child & Youth Program Leader
"Walking into work knowing I get to support children who are learning is really important to me. I'm also developing collaborative skills that I can use in my future teaching career."