At the YMCA, our people are our greatest asset
As a member of our team, each day that you come to work you will experience a rewarding and caring environment that is dedicated to our core values of caring, honesty, respect, responsibility and inclusiveness.
Designed exclusively for our Y-collaborators, our 'More Than Pay Perks' add to the work-life balance culture that the YMCA of Southern Interior BC employs.
- Membership to YMCA facilities for employee AND family members
- Extended health benefits: medical and out-of-country emergency medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Paid vacation days
- Paid sick days AND paid family sick days
- Employee recognition program
- Annual YMCA pension contribution of 5% for full-time permanent
- Comprehensive and ongoing training
- Tuition and bursary support programs
And it doesn’t stop there, our commitment to work-life balance also includes:
- Flexible work schedules to accommodate studies, home life and personal wellbeing
- Opportunities for long-term and upward career advancement
- Transferable skills that will carry through to other parts of your career and life (customer service, problem-solving, organizational skills, time management)
- As a Y-collaborator you will benefit from the knowledge that you are contributing to the community in which you live, whether it is assisting someone to reach their health and fitness goals, teaching a child to swim, nurturing young minds, or simply helping a member with a caring conversation
To view and apply for positions as a current employee, please log in to UKG and click "My Company", then "View Opportunities" in the sidebar menu.